Tuesday, September 27, 2005

And a month later ...


... I'm back. It's been busy, so while I do finally have Internet close by, I have only managed to make it here 5 times since I've been here. But I'll be making a point to schedule a little Internet and up-date time.

For now, though, I am only going to attempt to post my address. Thank you, Sharyn, for making a TIFF. Hopefully it will show up in my profile. And, I think, it should be at the top of this post.

Hope all is well. Let me know how you all are. And, I promise, soon I'll update this site on all the happenings here in Uliastai.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they play football in Mongolia? Because Jenny, the Bengals are kicking ass this year. They are 4-1.

Anonymous said...

jenny where are you? I need pictures of your ger. I also need to rub in the 13 degree weather you are having at night. 40 is a heat wave no? love ya kid, post something new!