Saturday, July 02, 2005

Celebrations

Happy Fourth of July!!! And birthday to me! (Or happy pur-pur, as my Mongolian sister pronounces it).
We've spent the past few days touring the capital, Ulaanbaatar. I ate at a Mexican restaurant, saw last year's Wimbledon on my dorm-room television, ate pizza and a cheeseburger and got a chance to dance a little in the clubs. It's been fun. We also met some important people and were given a lot of important information. I'll write more about all that good stuff later.
I just wanted to let you know that all is well. I have a cell phone now, and have received two calls from the states!!! Great birthday presents.
Hope you guys have a good holiday weekend!
Keep in touch!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!

Sorry I haven't writeen you, I definitely need to get on the computer and check email and stuff more than just once a month.

I will be writing you a personal email and fun stuff soon.

Love,
Molly

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We miss you. Well, I do anyway. I'm not sure that guy at Fricker's who called Jake Trotter "John Lennon" misses you a whole lot. But I'm sure if you were here, and we were at Fricker's, and he was that wasted ... he'd wish you a happy birthday. Mabe even twice.

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Frickers Rules, but why does everyone talk about Frickers and this dude Jake?

Anyway, Mongolia sounds like fun. Are the nightclubs cool? Do they have electricity? Its great to hear you are having fun and good luck. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Will write you soon ... as soon as I find that email with your address